top of page
Quality Time


Experienced Counsel

Sometimes we find that a loved-one is no longer capable of taking care of themselves or managing their financial affairs.  That may be because they have developed dementia with age or because of a traumatic accident. 


If the appropriate documents had not been prepared when they still had their mental capacity, a court order will likely be needed to give you the legal authority to be able to take care of them.  In BC, this is called being appointed as their Committee.

Our lawyers at Zacharias Vickers are experienced in working with the Public Guardian and Trustee of BC, doctors and making the necessary court applications to have you appointed as the Committee.  

Happy Elderly Couple.
Our Team

Our Committeeship Team


Associate Counsel



bottom of page